1,000,000 Post Thread

well I do not tolerate assholes, fuckeads and shitposters who think they're gifts to the forum either
 
No, Biff Tannen didn't give me a license for shit. I just realized, I don't NEED a fucking license to give back what I get. You're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. If I'm NOT nice to you, do the fucking math and realize that you were a cunt first and you're just getting back what you've given out.
 
I need to get the fuck out of Vermont, that's one thing for sure. I can't do this cycle again
 
yeah mostly. It's a political paradise. and in the summer best of everything. but thats becoming just 4 months of the year.
 
And bullshit, I've "never" been nice. Notice how I talk to RealGrimm or BF or Alticus. I'm sweet as fuckin' pie to those guys, you know why? 'Cause they're not dicks to me, that's why.