I just took 12 days off from bud. It happens
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 10, 2025 #275,251 I just took 12 days off from bud. It happens
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Apr 10, 2025 #275,255 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© yaaaassss lol
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 10, 2025 #275,256 I'm skeered now
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 10, 2025 #275,257 I will smoke a doob in your honor rancy
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Apr 10, 2025 #275,259 Don’t be skeered.. Jack is going to smoke for me now lol
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Apr 10, 2025 #275,260 Well. That sucks. The video works fine for me. Too bad so sad.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,987 Location Milwaukee Apr 10, 2025 #275,261 I'll alert the media.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,669 Location Canada Apr 10, 2025 #275,263 A_dim sucks cock.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,669 Location Canada Apr 10, 2025 #275,264 Lardo Lily has a freakishly large head.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,669 Location Canada Apr 10, 2025 #275,265 Creepy Jack drinks two cups of his own jizz every day.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,900 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Apr 10, 2025 #275,266 Yowler feels more comfortable when he is 86’d from Sb
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,669 Location Canada Apr 10, 2025 #275,267 Blandy fried his brain with narcotics years ago and now struggles to focus on a single thought.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,900 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Apr 10, 2025 #275,268 I was just going over my financials, I’m carrying a large trade deficit with the grocery store, how big of a reciprocal tariff should I slap on them?
I was just going over my financials, I’m carrying a large trade deficit with the grocery store, how big of a reciprocal tariff should I slap on them?
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Apr 10, 2025 #275,269 This SB wants me to do big fat rails on SSS’s fat white cock
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Apr 10, 2025 #275,275 are you omg these nails lol
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Apr 10, 2025 #275,277 I’m soooo tired these days… probs residual from the fires and madness… still can’t get up past SM on PCH *sighs*
I’m soooo tired these days… probs residual from the fires and madness… still can’t get up past SM on PCH *sighs*
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 10, 2025 #275,278 Those fires were crazy. It seems like it was so long ago
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Apr 10, 2025 #275,279 It does.. but I’ve been reading the palm trees are holding more CO2 than initially anticipated
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Apr 10, 2025 #275,280 Interesting. Is the air quality bad?