I did with Demerol once but not Tramadol.
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 20, 2025 #278,881 I did with Demerol once but not Tramadol.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 20, 2025 #278,882 @Lily I agree
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 20, 2025 #278,883 I don't like alcohol much, I can have like 8 beers and then I feel very sleepy
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 20, 2025 #278,884 Weed is much better imo.
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Apr 20, 2025 #278,885 I take no drugs except the rare antibiotic or anesthesia if being operated on.
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 20, 2025 #278,886 You're missing out Frood. lol
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 20, 2025 #278,887 On stuff like weed and hash I mean. Not coke or heroin.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2025 #278,888 Weed is where its at with a little wine to go with
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 20, 2025 #278,889 Hi Jack :)
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2025 #278,890 Hi alt!
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Apr 20, 2025 #278,891 I've smoked weed in the past... it's fun yet meh... couldn't be bothered now. I certainly wouldn't go buying it.
I've smoked weed in the past... it's fun yet meh... couldn't be bothered now. I certainly wouldn't go buying it.
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Apr 20, 2025 #278,892 Meth is pretty fun at least back in the day
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2025 #278,893 Meth...brrrrrr
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 20, 2025 #278,894 @Frood That's normal. Sometimes people's tastes change. I occasionally drop acid but not nearly as much as I did when I was younger.
@Frood That's normal. Sometimes people's tastes change. I occasionally drop acid but not nearly as much as I did when I was younger.
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 20, 2025 #278,896 As you age you tend to get tired easier doing drugs.
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Apr 20, 2025 #278,897 Haven't done acid since 2007.... sugar cubes.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2025 #278,898 Lol. Acid was my favorite. But that was a very different time.
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Apr 20, 2025 #278,899 You guys are making me feen lol
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 20, 2025 #278,900 @Frood I just don't do drugs as hard as I used to. I'm 50yo and my body is starting to show the effects of all of that abuse.
@Frood I just don't do drugs as hard as I used to. I'm 50yo and my body is starting to show the effects of all of that abuse.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2025 #278,901 Lsd stopped being such in the 80s. Now everyone is doing shrooms
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 20, 2025 #278,903 I tried my ex to go for weed instead of booze
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 20, 2025 #278,904 She tried it a couple times and it made her retarded
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 20, 2025 #278,905 It's like she had short term amnesia or something
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Apr 20, 2025 #278,906 Weed is definitely not for everyone
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 20, 2025 #278,907 @Frood I hear ya, but I had to quit drinking decades ago. It was killing me.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 20, 2025 #278,908 Some people simply don't have the metabolism for it
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Apr 20, 2025 #278,909 I got my mum stoned in the 90's... it was hilarious but never again.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 20, 2025 #278,910 I know people who can spend the whole night doing coke, but if the smoke a joint, they become uncontrollable
I know people who can spend the whole night doing coke, but if the smoke a joint, they become uncontrollable