Me talking about your hate is hating now?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,691 Me talking about your hate is hating now?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,692 Is it?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,693 Grow up reggie,
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,694 your mirror is like your butt. Cracked and broken
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,695 Personally, I'm tired of it. which is why I don;t respond much to that bullshit anymore.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,697 Personally, I'm tired of it. which is why I don't respond much to that bullshit anymore.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,269 Location Chicagoland Apr 21, 2025 #279,698 Who have I hated on today, jack? I think I made two poasts today and a few SBs.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,699 You want to spread hate, there's a nice receptacle for it and you all hang out there anyway.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,700 My hate? Link?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,269 Location Chicagoland Apr 21, 2025 #279,701 No, you said my hate, as in me. I asked you for a lin k to an example of my hate. Do it now!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,702 it's disgusting and tiresome. You're all welcome to it. I have no interest in it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,703 Piss off
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,269 Location Chicagoland Apr 21, 2025 #279,704 No, you said my hate, as in me. I asked you for a link to an example of my hate. Do it now!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 21, 2025 #279,705 Oh no pervert Jack is sick of people knowing he’s fucked
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 21, 2025 #279,706 Jack
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 21, 2025 #279,707 Wants a forum of lies
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,708 "Your" is a collective reggie. You happen to be part of the collective
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,709 of haters
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,269 Location Chicagoland Apr 21, 2025 #279,710 You should try Ashwaganda, Jack. It works.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,711 I take that every day
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,303 Location ~ Apr 21, 2025 #279,712 Piss off jack says, non hatefully of course
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,713 among a few other herbs. You know I make tinctures for just about anything?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,269 Location Chicagoland Apr 21, 2025 #279,714 I am part of a collective? Hold on, Jack. It's you Bernie people who like go on about collectives. I think you're a bit confused.
I am part of a collective? Hold on, Jack. It's you Bernie people who like go on about collectives. I think you're a bit confused.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,715 Do you post at TBC?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,716 do you not agree with and flame with all the TBC fucks who shit this place up every day?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,269 Location Chicagoland Apr 21, 2025 #279,717 Sure, I post at TBC, here, other places. WHat's you're point?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,718 You do.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,719 Hence my comment. You are the company you keep
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,269 Location Chicagoland Apr 21, 2025 #279,720 Who are the TBC fucks who shit this place up ... besides me, of course.