https://quebeccannabisseeds.com/gorilla-glue-fast-version-cannabis-seeds-feminized
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,241 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,242 The decision has been made ^^^
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,243 You guys ever daydream and go through a red light?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,245 @CumSell i bet you’re the one cutting down that speed camera 4 times
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,246 That guys my hero LOL
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Apr 27, 2025 #282,248 Gorilla Glue doesnt hit for me, just one of those strains
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,249 Get it where I do
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,250 When they have it
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,251 You gotta payyyyy tho
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Apr 27, 2025 #282,252 Even had it as motor oil .. meh
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Apr 27, 2025 #282,254 Your grabbing seeds, I cant be bothered growing
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,255 @Jack Has some awesome seedlings in his shed but it’s a secret as to what strain they are LOL
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Apr 27, 2025 #282,256 Ahhhh Im getting delay when I type.. frustrating
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,257 These are fast flowering not autos but bred from the fastest flowering phenos
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,258 Passing down that trait
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Apr 27, 2025 #282,259 I heard auto stunts the plants full potential.. needs to be as close to organic as possible.. i wouldnt know..
I heard auto stunts the plants full potential.. needs to be as close to organic as possible.. i wouldnt know..
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,260 Wayyyy less yield like 3 ounces tops plus weaker weed
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,261 They say they’ve gotten better but meh I’ll go full season but this year I’m trying to beat the dampness in October
They say they’ve gotten better but meh I’ll go full season but this year I’m trying to beat the dampness in October
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,262 I wish I could stop the rain from getting them
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Apr 27, 2025 #282,263 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,264 That’s California… I buy from guys that breed for the northern Ontario summers
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,265 The pants grow into 12 foot behemoths
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,266 The plants grow into 12 foot behemoths
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,267 A single fan leaf bigger than my head lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 27, 2025 #282,268 Must be the cat shit HAHAHAHAHAHA
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Apr 27, 2025 #282,269 Lol
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Apr 27, 2025 #282,270 Got a link for afghan landrace seeds straight from silk road as well.. the genetics still need to get smiggled in
Got a link for afghan landrace seeds straight from silk road as well.. the genetics still need to get smiggled in