1,000,000 Post Thread

Lmao, you have everybody that hurts you on ignore LOL
 
Virum oppugnasti, sed non eius actiones. Hoc ostendit te non actionibus oppugnare, sed homini tantum. Proinde tua oppositio est sine principiis nec revereri potest.
 
Liverpool FC. 2024/2025 Premiership champions thereby World Champions. All you sports fans watch todays match against Spurs at Anfield and understand why we call this the beautiful game
 
Virginia Giuffre!!! sternly warned she would never commit suicide!! SHE WAS SUICIDED by the ELITE DEMONRATS!!!
 
Epstein was suicided in a federal prison when Trump was president. Also, Trump wished Ghislaine luck when she was arrested. Code for "You'd better shut up, or I'll do to you what I did to Jeffrey."
 
@Weeg, Epstein was suicided in a federal prison when Trump was president. Also, Trump wished Ghislaine luck when she was arrested. Code for "You'd better shut up, or I'll do to you what I did to Jeffrey."