1,000,000 Post Thread

Meh, I wouldn’t want it, Americans are selfish dirty dumb as fuck with some exceptions
 
Canada is pristine, untouched by the black cock idolizing Americans
 
Unfortunately he’ll never win but he pressures the other parties into doing good, he implemented a national dental care program recently
 
Well 3 but there’s the Green Party that never seems legitimized
 
The U.S isn’t too much into help its brother man or woman
 
Very sad, they go about as tho thier shit don’t stink
 
Not to mention this attitude as if hordes of evenly doers are gonna come shoot them up AHAHAHAHAHAA
 
Not to mention this attitude as if hordes of evil doers are gonna come shoot them up AHAHAHAHAHAA
 
@realgrimm fuck those strains WOW!!! 16 week flowering time, the incense taste haven’t tried that kind for eons
 
Ha ha ha I’m at a mall tevving my bike like a drunken madman HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Ha ha ha I’m at a mall revving my bike like a drunken madman HAHAHAHAHAHAHA