:LOL3:
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #282,752 See, it reads funny LOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #282,753 I don't hate X. I could care less about him. He's a fucking toon.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 29, 2025 #282,754 And a fag.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #282,755 HEY!!! It’s me LOL don’t say those things you guise love me tell her LOLOL
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #282,756 He’s not like this in real life lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #282,757 Fuck you guise you embarrassed me now LOL
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 29, 2025 #282,758 Is that Mrs X? Hi Mrs X!
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 29, 2025 #282,759 Mengele! W'sup?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 29, 2025 #282,760 Stomp in any Jewish skulls today?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #282,761 LOL I like how it took me about 10 minutes to gin up the board again.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 29, 2025 #282,762 Alticus will you fuck off keep trying to speak to me?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 29, 2025 #282,763 You've behaved like an asshole these last few months
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #282,764 what language was that Madam?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 29, 2025 #282,765 SO dont expect me to be cordial like in the past
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 29, 2025 #282,766 Its called English Jack, you fucking nigger.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #282,767 LOL sounds like a butler
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #282,768 "dinner is served" @Alticus
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 29, 2025 #282,769 @Adam Hitler several months ago I banned you from the shoutbox and ever since you've treated e like shit, so don't jump on me asshole.
@Adam Hitler several months ago I banned you from the shoutbox and ever since you've treated e like shit, so don't jump on me asshole.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #282,770 speak for yourself half-jew
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 29, 2025 #282,771 As usual, nobody knows WTF Jack is rambling about
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #282,772 yeah, don't jump on his asshole adam, especially in public
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Apr 29, 2025 #282,773 @Adam Hitler several months ago I banned you from the shoutbox and ever since you've treated me like shit, so don't jump on me asshole.
@Adam Hitler several months ago I banned you from the shoutbox and ever since you've treated me like shit, so don't jump on me asshole.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #282,774 you'r 22% ashkenazi jew Adam.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 29, 2025 #282,775 I'll leave his asshole to you Jack.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #282,776 you're 22% ashkenazi jew Adam.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 29, 2025 #282,777 You spend an unhealthy amount of time up there
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #282,778 No thanks Adam, it's all yours, you just posted you wanted it, leave me out of your homosexual perversions
No thanks Adam, it's all yours, you just posted you wanted it, leave me out of your homosexual perversions
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Apr 29, 2025 #282,779 I posted no such thing, you senile fuckwit.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #282,780 I just love the endless fantasizing about gay sex from Adam. It's weird, but I guess he has to post about SOMETHING
I just love the endless fantasizing about gay sex from Adam. It's weird, but I guess he has to post about SOMETHING