Hey Jack. I love my new floor. I spent all weekend resetting my living room.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Apr 29, 2025 #283,021 Hey Jack. I love my new floor. I spent all weekend resetting my living room.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,022 awesome
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,023 hows the pond? get ducks or geese yet?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,024 on our weather they now show the radar picking up the northern migration
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,025 I have the cutest puppy on earth
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,026 so did prowler's dog really die?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,027 he's a butthead but I know that fucking hurts like hell if true
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #283,028 Uh huh sure you do
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,029 so I feel bad for him if so
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #283,030 Fuck off, you wished animals would die
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,031 X sucks adam's cock
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,032 no you fuck off you faggot ubereats scammer
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Apr 29, 2025 #283,033 We have geese this year on the pond. No ducks so far, but it's still early.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,034 geese?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Apr 29, 2025 #283,036 Glad you're happy with the new puppy.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,037 a flock of ducks just started nesting where the peepers are
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Apr 29, 2025 #283,038 I'd like another dog, but they're too much work.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,039 she's a sweetie. Almost crate trained. Slept through the night last night (3rd night)
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Apr 29, 2025 #283,040 Yesterday was golden, but today it's kinda chilly.
Scooter Reaction score 1,469 Location South Central PA Apr 29, 2025 #283,041 Reggie_Essent said: Hello Everyone. Is cock sucking the subject of the day? Click to expand... Willie Nelsons birthday is MY subject of the day.
Reggie_Essent said: Hello Everyone. Is cock sucking the subject of the day? Click to expand... Willie Nelsons birthday is MY subject of the day.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,042 its 80 and sunny today.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Apr 29, 2025 #283,043 Good deal on the puppy. Cats are easier. Just feed 'em and clean out the box and you're good.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,044 yep, I used to have cats. I loved em and they were super eay except when they got sick
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,045 yep, I used to have cats. I loved em and they were super easy except when they got sick
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Apr 29, 2025 #283,046 Mr. Chens cats went missing he said
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,047 who's Mr Chen Weeg?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,048 is that the chinese guy that runs the chinese food place?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Apr 29, 2025 #283,049 Chinese Buffet owner
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Apr 29, 2025 #283,050 If Mr Chen runs a Chinese restaurant, we all know where the cat went.