Jack is on drugs again... he stepped out earlier for "fresh air" which means drugs.
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Apr 29, 2025 #283,081 Jack is on drugs again... he stepped out earlier for "fresh air" which means drugs.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,082 Frood sucks Adam's cock
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,083 Has to change his panties after
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Apr 29, 2025 #283,084 I'll bet Lotus would like a Hostess Cherry Pie.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,085 you're so bad reggie
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Apr 29, 2025 #283,086 Locustbug would be the type to enjoy a Ragu Grin...
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,280 Location Chicagoland Apr 29, 2025 #283,087 Bwa ahahahahaha! I fast sometimes too. You get hungry as fuck.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,088 it's awesome when you break the fast though
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,089 everything tastes so good.
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Apr 29, 2025 #283,090 Jack fasts every other day on cocks.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,091 Frood sucks X's cock and then creampies him.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,093 You're the one that first said it, you tell us.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,095 You use the term all the time. I heard it from you so you explain.
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Apr 29, 2025 #283,096 Wow... when? I don't recall ever saying it. What does it mean?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,097 Wow I only recall you saying it. Which is why I repeated it. What's it mean Frood?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,098 Tell us
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,099 I had never herd the term before you used it "against" seamajor
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,100 so I'm curious, what does it mean? Must mean something since you're trying to troll me over it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,102 Where? post a link?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,103 Where? post a link.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,104 go suck x's cock.
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Apr 29, 2025 #283,105 You said that I used the term against Seamajor and I use the term all of the time. Where? When? The onus is on you now.
You said that I used the term against Seamajor and I use the term all of the time. Where? When? The onus is on you now.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,106 You did. It's there
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,717 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,108 The only penis is X's in your mouth.
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Apr 29, 2025 #283,109 Just as I thought.... Jack got caught out lying again.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #283,110 @Jack the pervert is so slow back in the day he was the last to materialize on a Polaroid BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
@Jack the pervert is so slow back in the day he was the last to materialize on a Polaroid BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH