Old news I know but I can feel this guy.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #283,111 Old news I know but I can feel this guy.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,112 X sucks Adam's cock and scams his ubereats customers. You should see the reviews!!!!!!!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #283,113 My reviews are for ‘friendly service’ and ‘great communication’. Whereas yours would read exceptionally gifted in the art of deEP throat BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
My reviews are for ‘friendly service’ and ‘great communication’. Whereas yours would read exceptionally gifted in the art of deEP throat BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,116 I don't know Frood, what's a creampie?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #283,117 Jack creams his fist!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,118 I don't grift Ubereats for a job like that faggot pervert X.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,120 X creams his mouth
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #283,121 I have 4 jobs actually
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #283,123 I’m of the belief I stop I die
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,124 Yes, you give 4 blowjobs a day. Heard all about it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,125 when you're not grifting your marks.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,126 must suck to be that poor
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #283,127 You do!!??? Wow @Jack the pervert .. and bragging about the feat
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,128 you do? wow X the pervert, and bragging about his feat!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #283,129 Poor? Not rich no way but def not poor, what should I do? Sit around and poast all day about fake puppies and fakecations??
Poor? Not rich no way but def not poor, what should I do? Sit around and poast all day about fake puppies and fakecations??
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,131 Stick to posting about cock, which is what you do all day every day when not whing about your dead mom
Stick to posting about cock, which is what you do all day every day when not whing about your dead mom
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,132 Stick to posting about cock, which is what you do all day every day when not whining about your dead mom
Stick to posting about cock, which is what you do all day every day when not whining about your dead mom
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,134 and yes, you're poor
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,135 what's a creampie Frood?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Apr 29, 2025 #283,136 Hey @Jack the pervert, why are you easily triggered?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Apr 29, 2025 #283,137 Hey X the pervert, why are you so easily triggered?
Frood Reaction score 1,663 Location Wootopia Apr 29, 2025 #283,140 Onus is on you to show where I said it and when, Jack.... or you're a liar.