1,000,000 Post Thread

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
flip-flop-fly-swatter-on-white-background-picture-id183783120

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@CaseyK damn you! I am now jamming Southern tunes lol. Im suppose to be winding down, instead I am winding up, so cheers you lol :Cheers:

This is a good one that helps me wind down, but a sad song.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
All lives matter. The color of a man's skin does not define his character.

Ya know, you, I, and a ton of fellow Confederate flying Southerners, feel the exact same way, yet WE are the fucking racists! It angers me greatly.

Oh I know what you mean. It pisses me off because the blm movement wants to be reprimanded. I was never a fucking slave owner and they were never a slave. It's bullshit. Trying to erase history by removing historical monuments and changing names of buildings is only gonna cause history to repeat itself.

BLM sole mission statement currently, and this is official, is to prevent Trump from winning again. They are funded, as well as Antifa, mostly by Soros.

Yup, I know a lot of folks are riled up over the treatment of the Confederacy, mostly lately. Wasnt a big deal til Trump got in, and its not his fault either.

The other thing they dont wanna acknowledge is there was white slaves, and blacks that owned slaves. There is so much on this whole issue, and the slavery issues needs to be separate from the Confederacy issue. Cause we were not fighting for slavery.

We should start a thread about this or something, instead of clogging up this thread with off topic discussion lol. There is another forum that I been discussing this greatly, 2 forums actually lol. It hasnt really been discussed here much. Not much politics at all here actually, and that has been a blessing in itself to a degree lol. Cause at the other 2 places, it seems that is all thats discussed.

Lots of opinions youve jotted down. Any proof? I’m more inclined to pick up on links from solid news sources. Might help proving your opinions.

Hey Sea, I felt we were getting too off topic in the pic thread, so I moved this convo here. What kind of proof would you like? I'll do my best lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These two links indicate that Soros funds neither BLM, or Antifa. Soros is a Jew, a millionaire and someone easy to hate.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no issues with history, flags or statues. I do have issues with lies that many buy into. It’s so easy for Libs or Conservatives to follow a certain path that feels good, and turns out to be BS. I’m a Lib who believes that Trump is leading our country into the shitter. I base this on a consensus on mostly what I read, pro and con, to form my own opinions.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These two links indicate that Soros funds neither BLM, or Antifa. Soros is a Jew, a millionaire and someone easy to hate.

Actually, the first link contradicts itself. It says He doesnt "own" them, which is true, but then says they have received donations after saying they didnt.

I will find you proof that I have seen, and post it later today when I get a chance. Soros IS involved, but he is not the only one. The Elites are in on it too.