1,000,000 Post Thread

This is one thing I hate about Portugal. When you have a package due in the mail, sometimes you wait around for days or it. Never know when the fuck it's going to come, and they don''t leave stuff on your doorstep. The reason you never know when it's going to come: they privatized mail, the fools, and there are like 800 delivery companies. You never know which one a vendor will use, and they ALL have wildly different schedules, rules, maps (haha) etc. It's insane.
 
Quit paying homeless men for bloweys $986 a month
 
Hi JACK!!! You might wanna use some Emu oil for those wretched hands of yours :ThumbsUp1:
 
I can make a tincture for you to help get rid of those rolls hahahahahhaha
 
Your mom sounds like a beast Alticus, my Mommy was too
 
Along with all the other things I pray for o will add her to the list for some relief
 
@Jack who made fun of your husband errr wife?? Where?? I could use the laugh