1,000,000 Post Thread

Define "important" anyway? Like that fucking matters.... what is important is looking after your family and loved ones.
 
A bouncer could be my best job if it was the most I was ever fit in my life. No harm in looking back to healthier times for inspiration.
 
@Adam Hitler So I'll ask you the question again. If one of your loved ones needed life saving surgery and the only doctor who could operate was a Jew, would you let him do so on your loved one?
 
Lily's ex job was an office cleaner ffs and she had to go on welfare because her weight ballooned.
 
If I put on MY 'neo-nazi' hat for a second to answer that question: Fuck yes. Because if we engage with stereotype, there are three jobs Jews fucking excel at: Doctor. Lawyer. Banker.
 
It is funny watching Lardo and Jack realize that the other is a reject. Now if I can only get them to both look in the mirror and realize the same thing about themselves.
 
I think Alticus might have posted what religion he was on the open forum...but I can't remember, so I won't repeat it...but he's not Jewish.