I’m still gonna snipe you tho
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #333,721 I’m still gonna snipe you tho
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,672 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #333,722 fine. I won't get angry about it, and will also snipe you back, you decrepit mohawk fuck
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #333,723 No Mohawk, my this weekend depending if I manage to care about something
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #333,724 No Mohawk, maybe this weekend depending if I manage to care about something
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,672 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #333,725 so then,. a combover?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #333,726 It’s just a mess
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,672 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #333,727 lol I have to get my teeth scraped this morning, but I'm going to the dispensary for a reward. Any suggestions?
lol I have to get my teeth scraped this morning, but I'm going to the dispensary for a reward. Any suggestions?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,672 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #333,729 thanks for nothing, selfish bastard
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #333,731 No moar men in woman sports
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #333,732 The fuck was they anyways
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,672 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #333,733 I agree. I posted an article this morning about it
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #333,734 No moar men in woman sports
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #333,735 The fuck was that anyways
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 2, 2025 #333,736 X smell my bellybutton
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #333,739 Is Weeg still leaking leftover amniotic fluid?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #333,742 Just rub some porch dirt on it, Weeg
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #333,743 It could be pilonidal sinus, though
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,672 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #333,744 that sounds even more disgusting
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #333,745 "my TV broke" what do I care?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #333,746 Oh she wants to use my credit card
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #333,747 It figures
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #333,748 RIP Kylie Alticus will always miss you
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #333,749 RIP Kylie, Alticus will always miss you
LotusBud Reaction score 7,807 Location Portugal Jul 2, 2025 #333,750 What the fuck? Those lips. Just stop.