That's lyrica.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,141 That's lyrica.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,142 I abused that in college
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 2, 2025 #334,143 Its a bit of a party drug around here
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,145 I had what's called a cranial third nerve infarction. Looked like the left half of my face was melting, double vision and migraines. that shit cured it, but what a buzz
I had what's called a cranial third nerve infarction. Looked like the left half of my face was melting, double vision and migraines. that shit cured it, but what a buzz
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 2, 2025 #334,148 Yeah they are meant for nerve damage, but if you drink with them (in moderation) you get high as fuck
Yeah they are meant for nerve damage, but if you drink with them (in moderation) you get high as fuck
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 2, 2025 #334,149 too much booze though and you end up ruined
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,150 I smoke twice and I started making fun of the dudes, saying they were smoking cow dung
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 2, 2025 #334,151 you have to know your limit
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,152 LOL I think I smoked oregano the first couple times
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,153 Then a friend said that the retard who rolled the joints I smoked made them too tight
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,154 And he rolled a nice loose sativa joint
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,155 That did it for me LOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,156 they had me on elavil and neurontin before the lyrica. Neurontin is zombieland
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,157 I'd never had migraines before.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,158 I try to limit my alcohol intake.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,159 being hungover the next day takes too much time
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,160 Are you an alcoholic? Why drink to the point of a hangover the next day?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,161 Not at all.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,162 Thats why I limit it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,163 usually just one glass when I drinl
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,164 usually just one glass when I drink
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,165 Hey X got a quarter of acapulco gold. 3.2% terpenes
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,166 I have high hopes for my next batch
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,167 you have a good grow climat Rancy
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,168 you have a good grow climate Rancy
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,169 I still need to find a decent place
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,170 I think I made the clearing better, but only time will tell