Not looking forward to all goo
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,201 Not looking forward to all goo
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,202 I wonder is we planted @Jack if we could grow a better one, one that doesn’t she “she has a pretty mouth”.
I wonder is we planted @Jack if we could grow a better one, one that doesn’t she “she has a pretty mouth”.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,203 I wonder is if we planted @Jack if we could grow a better one, one that doesn’t she “she has a pretty mouth”.
I wonder is if we planted @Jack if we could grow a better one, one that doesn’t she “she has a pretty mouth”.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,204 I wonder is if we planted @Jack if we could grow a better one, one that doesn’t say she “she has a pretty mouth”.
I wonder is if we planted @Jack if we could grow a better one, one that doesn’t say she “she has a pretty mouth”.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,205 I wonder is if we planted @Jack if we could grow a better one, one that doesn’t say “she has a pretty mouth”.
I wonder is if we planted @Jack if we could grow a better one, one that doesn’t say “she has a pretty mouth”.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,206 I'm gonna try using 20-liter vases this year too, besides growing directly on ground soil
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,207 See which one is better
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,208 I did that this year plastic garbage pails, two plants I did
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 2, 2025 #334,209 It's easier to control conditions in a container Rancy, but you know that already.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,210 I wanted to completely control the soil
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 2, 2025 #334,211 You can also move it, if that spot isn't working out
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,212 @Lily and I think pests and animals stay away too
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,213 I did it last year with huge pots but the were still to small for me so I broke the bottom and put it in my garden for the roots to continue into the ground they ended up massive
I did it last year with huge pots but the were still to small for me so I broke the bottom and put it in my garden for the roots to continue into the ground they ended up massive
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 2, 2025 #334,214 Yes, more so than in the ground...
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,215 Those look great Rancid!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,217 What Strain?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,218 Hey J diddy!!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 2, 2025 #334,219 Yeah, you would have to have huge pots...probably at least 15 gallon pots, X
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,220 That’s you JACK, J diddy ha ha ha ha ha ha
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,221 My pots are more than a 100 L
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 2, 2025 #334,222 The kot looks on disapprovingly
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,223 Almoast 3 bags of miracle grow 50L bags
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,224 Hahahahaaa wtf is that cats problem anyways ?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 2, 2025 #334,225
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 2, 2025 #334,226 Did you get your new bike yet?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,227 I sell catnip from all over the world on my website
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,228 Yes my new used bike
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 2, 2025 #334,229 good good, you happy with it?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,230 It’s not my gas one but it’s fun, I no longer have to stay on the road, I can use all the greenways and various arteries
It’s not my gas one but it’s fun, I no longer have to stay on the road, I can use all the greenways and various arteries