now im off to make bacon cheeseburgers
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,471 now im off to make bacon cheeseburgers
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 2, 2025 #334,472 Om dem nomz!
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Jul 2, 2025 #334,473 3 posts in a row, but i dont deserve energy or attention hahaha
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 2, 2025 #334,474 I'm asking you to explain why you think you do deserve it. Ain't seen any good answer to that question yet.
I'm asking you to explain why you think you do deserve it. Ain't seen any good answer to that question yet.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Jul 2, 2025 #334,475 I hope youre doing yourcwife a salad jack
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Jul 2, 2025 #334,476 See 6, theres no point in answering your question, you CANNOT do an entertaining rant anyway
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Jul 2, 2025 #334,477 And no latin is gonna help u now
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Jul 2, 2025 #334,478 Nor Shakespeare
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,479 see c6? odd
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Jul 2, 2025 #334,480 Thatcwas cruel jack
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Jul 2, 2025 #334,481 I thought u were buddies
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ Jul 2, 2025 #334,483 So insensitive
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,484 you poor t'ing
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 2, 2025 #334,485 What a goofy little kook she is.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,487 I'd Sooner Liptom
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,488 I'd Sooner Lipton
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 2, 2025 #334,489 And the saddest/most hilarious thing is... she's going to just keep trying.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 2, 2025 #334,490 Too stupid to change course and try a different tactic.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,491 to this crowd it plays pretty well
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 2, 2025 #334,493 Yup, I'md away for a midafternoon siesta m'self. Later on.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Jul 2, 2025 #334,494 I haven't been paying attention. Did Fred's long spoon stir up some shit?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,496 @Jack BRO!! no cheeseburgers for whoever’s fingers and rolls those were … good god man!
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Jul 2, 2025 #334,497 What? Did Fred pass out?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,498 fuck knows
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Jul 2, 2025 #334,499 I hated those ads, "I'd sooner Lipton." Completely grammatically incorrect.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Jul 2, 2025 #334,500 Hot night in Portugal, Lotus?