But at least Trump is building prisons all over the country to imprison the brown people!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 2, 2025 #334,531 But at least Trump is building prisons all over the country to imprison the brown people!
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Jul 2, 2025 #334,533 I'm sure that makes @Reggie_Essent super hot.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Jul 2, 2025 #334,534 I'm sure that makes @Reggie_Essent super hot, @Admin..
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,535 Yeah the classics are the way to go, the Italian is good too, subway has like 20 sauces maybe more I never know what to put
Yeah the classics are the way to go, the Italian is good too, subway has like 20 sauces maybe more I never know what to put
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Jul 2, 2025 #334,536 Wow! Look what I did to Lotus?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 2, 2025 #334,538 But after they run out of brown people, who will they put in Alligator Alcatraz next?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,539 She creamed her jeans all because of you Reggie
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,540 Bad people admin that’s all you need to care about
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Jul 2, 2025 #334,541 She probablhy has to hand wash her panties now and string them out over the Portogee alley outside her 2nd world stone hovel to dry.
She probablhy has to hand wash her panties now and string them out over the Portogee alley outside her 2nd world stone hovel to dry.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,542 @The Cuntess I like the beef and cheese, bacon, LOL
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,543 You like like the beEF???
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Jul 2, 2025 #334,544 @Reggie_Essent What did you do to me, other than make me throw up in my mouth?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,545 Fuck ha ha ha a sub has so many rude innuendo LMAO
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,547 You wanna salami!!!???
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,548 want chEEEEse?????
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,969 Location Milwaukee Jul 2, 2025 #334,551 I just cut the cheese.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,552 Did somebody say meAT ball???
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,553 BAHAHAHAHHAAA
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,554 That stop making stupid poasts emote was for myself cuntess not you I’m not that rude
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,590 Location Bompton Jul 2, 2025 #334,558 You seem like you’re not trying to be funny
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 2, 2025 #334,559
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Jul 2, 2025 #334,560 @The Cuntess, most of the time, I'm laughing when I'm posting here.