1,000,000 Post Thread

which is why we're staying in the apartment. she was barking at the thunderstorm last night so I imagibe itll be in the bedroom with the ac on full blast. we'll probably play loud music to distract her
 
Cut him some slack jack, he obviously hasnt been brought up properly like us
 
that was funny watching X flop around because he didn't get that DA was a genuine art site. he was triggered by "deviant"
 
Jack, if youre going to start with x i hope youre going to see it through, no running
 
I probably shot myself in the foot when it comes to sales through DA. I went through my entire body of stuff on there and applied watermarks to every piece that isn't inside a Premium gallery, then set each piece to be a Premium Download (watermark-free) for $10.00, set the Premium Galleries to $25.00 access for each one, but with free downloads inside 'em.