Pale pasty sausage fingers and rolls to match :LOL3:
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 4, 2025 #335,251 Pale pasty sausage fingers and rolls to match
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 4, 2025 #335,252 @LotusBud It's better than most of the material in the sb
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 4, 2025 #335,253 Long spidery shit covered fingers with a mohawk to match
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 4, 2025 #335,254 stop sending dick pics X. Who wants to look at that tiny thing. Well maybe Fred does.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 4, 2025 #335,256 she laughed her ass off when she saw them
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 4, 2025 #335,257 she was like "he must dribble down his leg when he pees"
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 4, 2025 #335,258 Sure, compared to those burly fingers BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQ
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 4, 2025 #335,260 It's getting worse everyday, Lotus.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 4, 2025 #335,262 she said "how could a six foot guy have a 2 inch dick"?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 4, 2025 #335,264 I understand why. It's why I refuse to participate any longer. I threw in the towel. @LotusBud
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,325 Location ~ Jul 4, 2025 #335,265 Jack just sent me a pic of c6's dick, it looked like a broken in half twiglet. No more jack, please
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 4, 2025 #335,266 WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARty kick off already!!! 12 Pack time!!!!!!!!!!!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 4, 2025 #335,267 You start drinking early. It's not even 11 am.
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 4, 2025 #335,269 HELL YEAH!! We do at this PARTY!!! Biggest one of the yeer!! Goes till SUNDAY!!
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 4, 2025 #335,270 @Seamajor happy 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Jul 4, 2025 #335,272 Somehow I lost 2 days this week. It’s fucking Friday already.
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 4, 2025 #335,273 @Seamajor sounds like booze and drugs
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 4, 2025 #335,274 Good morning @Seamajor, Happy 4th to you as well.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Jul 4, 2025 #335,275 I fell asleep on these beach lounges @ this small hotel. I think the Hobbits invaded my brain. I feel fine. Just don’t
I fell asleep on these beach lounges @ this small hotel. I think the Hobbits invaded my brain. I feel fine. Just don’t
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Jul 4, 2025 #335,276 I fell asleep on these beach lounges @ this small hotel. I think the Hobbits invaded my brain. I feel fine. Just don’t know
I fell asleep on these beach lounges @ this small hotel. I think the Hobbits invaded my brain. I feel fine. Just don’t know
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 4, 2025 #335,278 May the Fourth be with you all.