I doubt Merica can do without a reliable work force
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Jul 4, 2025 #335,461 I doubt Merica can do without a reliable work force
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jul 4, 2025 #335,462 Call ICE on them, SeaBug. If you see something, say something, pussy.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jul 4, 2025 #335,466 What's yours, Slopey? I'm sure you had a job before you got into the orphan trade down in CR.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Jul 4, 2025 #335,469 the vast majority of ICE deportations have been individuals from Mexico and Central American countries
the vast majority of ICE deportations have been individuals from Mexico and Central American countries
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 4, 2025 #335,471 In Florida, they are also picking up Cubans and Venezuelans, Murdy...those that supported Trump.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Jul 4, 2025 #335,472 they supported a pathological liar
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Jul 4, 2025 #335,474 Any fucking moron who supported this fool, Latino or not, is insane
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Jul 4, 2025 #335,476 Who’s gonna replace this variable resource of reliable workers. White drug addicts? Convicted felons, who can’t be trusted? Roll the dice dummies
Who’s gonna replace this variable resource of reliable workers. White drug addicts? Convicted felons, who can’t be trusted? Roll the dice dummies
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 4, 2025 #335,477 You should see the Cubans on social media crying and whining about how unfair it is...
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 4, 2025 #335,478 Over 70% of the people being kidnapped by ICE have never even been arrested.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 4, 2025 #335,480 Has ICE arrested the hiring managers yet?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Jul 4, 2025 #335,481 Funny that awesome negotiator/businessman doesn’t get it
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 4, 2025 #335,483 Has ICE arrested the farmers and ranchers and slaughter houses yet?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 4, 2025 #335,485 How about the canneries, are they being deported?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,523 Jul 4, 2025 #335,486 Seems like a simple choice if you want to stay in business
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 4, 2025 #335,487 How about the guys hiring the day laborers at Home Depot are they being arrested?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 4, 2025 #335,489 Admin did they take away your ribbon you won at the ladies track meAT?