don't hold your breath @Alticus
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 5, 2025 #336,241 don't hold your breath @Alticus
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2025 #336,242 I was posting in a thread on a topic of interest to me.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 5, 2025 #336,244 @Jack There is way too much conjecture on this forum. If you are going to accuse someone of something have proof, otherwise you end up looking foolish when called on it.
@Jack There is way too much conjecture on this forum. If you are going to accuse someone of something have proof, otherwise you end up looking foolish when called on it.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 5, 2025 #336,245 @Jack Not you specifically, everyone.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 5, 2025 #336,246 Oh I understand. It is a troll board after LL
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #336,248 No, theres not enough conjackture
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 5, 2025 #336,249 Take Fred.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 5, 2025 #336,250 Okay. I taught Mike Tyson how to box. Do you believe me?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 5, 2025 #336,251 Probably the worst offender.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2025 #336,253 I didn't post any PI. I asked what this Daniel theme is about.
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jul 5, 2025 #336,254 Sure besmirch him , then sob openly promising your loyaltly he knows your type
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,838 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 5, 2025 #336,255 My horse doesn’t like it when you conjecture, you should apologize to him.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2025 #336,256 It's all that's happened @Alticus.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 5, 2025 #336,257 somthing Fred madeup
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jul 5, 2025 #336,258 When you die, youll die alone, its your fault
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #336,260 No jack, nothing has been made up, anyone can check tk for the TRUTH
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 5, 2025 #336,261 thank you grimm
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 5, 2025 #336,263 you sound like weeg
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 5, 2025 #336,264 I'm going to play some chess with Iron Mike at the White House. Have a good night everyone.
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jul 5, 2025 #336,265 Just looking out, no one need to feel his wrath
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 5, 2025 #336,266 It's true. I swear!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 5, 2025 #336,267 dont forget the Queen's Hambit @Alticus
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #336,268 Have fun Alticus, say hi to mike for me
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 5, 2025 #336,269 I mean Gambit
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jul 5, 2025 #336,270 Our souls are dying slowly , like stars