You said slip a dick to me, your words
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #336,391 You said slip a dick to me, your words
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #336,392 I did not. As usual, you're lying again, just like you lie about everything.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #336,393 Why do u deny these things? I have u bang to rights
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #336,394 We're done, sweets. you and X can have each other, you're both going out to "the cornfield"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #336,396 go away now, little failed fake troll.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #336,397 we're done.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #336,398 I guess there's nothing you can do about that, but whenever I see a post from you -- and you are spamming fool -- I'll have that "Jack the Stoke Victim" image in my head and I'll just want to scrub my frontal lobe with steel wool. Ring any bells?
I guess there's nothing you can do about that, but whenever I see a post from you -- and you are spamming fool -- I'll have that "Jack the Stoke Victim" image in my head and I'll just want to scrub my frontal lobe with steel wool. Ring any bells?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #336,400 have no idea what a "stoke" victim even is
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #336,401 damn that was a nasty pic I almost forgot about it until you brought it up again. Ring any more bells?
damn that was a nasty pic I almost forgot about it until you brought it up again. Ring any more bells?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #336,402 batting zero
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #336,403 Iim gonna find it jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #336,404 find what?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #336,407 good luck.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #336,408 We're done.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #336,411 I dont get u jack
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #336,412 Is your pic really tyat bad?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #336,413 Jack u need to learn to play
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #336,414 Stop being so sensitive, its only a pic, or it will be only a pic
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #336,415 Back off to tk i go
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #336,416 morning @Alticus
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #336,417 @Frood that poast you made last night was off the charts
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 6, 2025 #336,418 Good morning Jack :)
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #336,419 Have you calmed down yet jack?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #336,420 That little wobbly you threw was pretty funny vap