1,000,000 Post Thread

I like to do some strength conditioning after baseball because I always take it easy the day before a game...so I am ready to get PUMPED UP!!
 
Talking about your ddick again. I know she stopped putting out, thats why you stalk the women here
 
Talking about your dick again. I know she stopped putting out, thats why you stalk the women here
 
remember when Mr Ed would talk? You know how they got him to move his lips in sync to the script?
 
Bollox jack, youre here till 10 or 11 every night, even when youre supposedly going out
 
There's another lie Fred. Please try to control yourself just to "prove a point". It's manic and unseemly
 
@Jack Why do you always have to resort to lies to cope? Go and try to find 3 nights in the past month when I have posted for more than an hour. I spend most evenings and nights with my wife. It is funny as fuck to me that it bothers you so much!