1,000,000 Post Thread

anyway @Alticus I've had an ebike for a couple years and I get better exercise on it than I ever did with a regular pedal bike
 
mines pedal assist class 3, so you have to pedal, but it lets you do hills you could NEVER do on a regular bike
 
you two sound bored and a little desperate. Imagine chasing middle aged men you don't know around the internets begging for attention to do on a sunny afternoon?
 
you two sound bored and a little desperate. Imagine chasing middle aged men you don't know around the internets begging for attention for something to do on a sunny afternoon?
 
FREDSY!!! Darling, remember when Alticus called @Jack a big sissy :LOL3: he just stood there mouth agape and took it like a champ Abahahahahahahahahahah
 
A GT is a mountain racer I made, yours would be electric so I’d expect to get beat UP a hill you colossal faggot LOL
 
dude I do 30-40 miles a ride when I go out. 3 to 4 hours. good luck keeping up with me.