I’m such a fraud :LOL3:
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jul 6, 2025 #337,472 My girlfriend DEMANDED I stop beating myself up this morning or she’s gone
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,476 I love to fish
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jul 6, 2025 #337,480 What if you make a move for my dick LOL I NEED BACK UP!!!!
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jul 6, 2025 #337,482 I need to stop textualizing every thought LOL
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,483 Jack stop creeping X out u sicko
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,485 eat shit Fred
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,486 Still raging all these hours later jack? Calm tf down
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,487 you'll know it when I get angry.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,488 I'm being kitten friendly right now
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,489 Youve been angry all day, i feel the heat from your blood boiling from here
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,490 All over your pic which i havent even found. Yet
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,491 LOL she feels my heat all the way across the pond. You fucking perv
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,492 Not everything is about sex jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,493 since when?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,494 hows you get here?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,496 Is that all u think about?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,497 howd you get here?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,499 Now hes thinking about my mum and dad doing it