no I wasnt serious . if I hurt your feels i sorry
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,561 no I wasnt serious . if I hurt your feels i sorry
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,562 Jacks worse than a menopausal woman
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,563 Jack i dont believe u
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,564 lol no ovaries here
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,565 ok well dont then.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,566 Hes obviously had a joint and calmed down
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,567 not yet. I also dont smoke joimts
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 6, 2025 #337,568 lol menopausal woman.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,569 How do u take it then?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,570 I have a silicone pipe with a glass screen
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,571 and I grind my bud first
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,572 Y9uve started on the wine then, somethings changed
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,573 also have a glass of wine as well.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,574 but waiting for my wife to get off work
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,575 she'll be herein a few minutes
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jul 6, 2025 #337,576 I personally think Freddys a professional comedian, @Jack cmon man it must be hard to not laugh at some of the shit
I personally think Freddys a professional comedian, @Jack cmon man it must be hard to not laugh at some of the shit
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,577 I like her a lot.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,578 and I think shes funny a lot too
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,579 man, a lot of people still dying in Texs. What the actual fuck
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Jul 6, 2025 #337,580 Goddammit! Can't have my steaks til tomorrow. My daughter got too much sun and booze yesterday and I can't grill her favorite filet mignon if she ain't up to enjoying it.
Goddammit! Can't have my steaks til tomorrow. My daughter got too much sun and booze yesterday and I can't grill her favorite filet mignon if she ain't up to enjoying it.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Jul 6, 2025 #337,581 I told her it won't hurt them steak to marinate overnight on the fridge.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,582 hangovers are no fun
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Jul 6, 2025 #337,583 I guess it's leftovers again.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,584 and thats true
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Jul 6, 2025 #337,585 Oh, I know, Jack. I've had my share of hangovers.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Jul 6, 2025 #337,586 So, is Freddy still riding your ass? She cracks me up with her shit stirring.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,587 me too. I hate them
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,588 Ty x, i laugh a lot at your posts :)
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,589 she'll cool off I hope. I told her I was sorry for riling her up
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,590 Jack will u still be saying that when c6 gets online?