Fred c6 and i dont have to like the same people to be friends
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,591 Fred c6 and i dont have to like the same people to be friends
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,592 Are u hungover jack, is that what it is?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,593 no, not at all
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,240 Location Chicagoland Jul 6, 2025 #337,594 Did Fred get riled up? Now i'm gonna have to scroll back to see.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,595 No i didnt reggie, jack got upset
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,596 And i thought fuck it, gloves off
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,597 I got pissy and blew her off.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,598 then she got mean
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,600 Reggie will have a hard time scrolling through all that
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,240 Location Chicagoland Jul 6, 2025 #337,602 I started, Fred, but I'm too lazy. I'll just chalk it up to another day of SB shoit stirring.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,240 Location Chicagoland Jul 6, 2025 #337,603 I started, Fred, but I'm too lazy. I'll just chalk it up to another day of SB shit stirring.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,604 I wasnt that mean
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,605 I wouldnt bother reggie, there was so much c6 spam
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,240 Location Chicagoland Jul 6, 2025 #337,606 Now I gotta find something to watch on tv. I been busy all day redoing my fucking pantry.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,240 Location Chicagoland Jul 6, 2025 #337,607 I'm never mean. I get assholish now and then, but I'm never mean like Lily can get.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,608 Jack you were meaner
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,609 I know what you mean reggie
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,611 I still dont get you jack
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,613 My mission for reggie is to bring back old lily, i think hes the man for the job
Joe Reaction score 2,873 Jul 6, 2025 #337,614 @Reggie_Essent sez he can be 'assholish' every now n then. lol.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,616 I often call him "his Assholiness"
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,618 I see a different reggie to u lot, i dont see him as an asshole
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,240 Location Chicagoland Jul 6, 2025 #337,619 Being a p[roper asshole is an art form. Not everyone can pull it off.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,240 Location Chicagoland Jul 6, 2025 #337,620 Being a proper asshole is an art form. Not everyone can pull it off.