the date I mean?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,801 the date I mean?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,802 there are many links Fred...when I find it I'll start a thread in MD
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #337,803 Um... had to have been, what, 2007 or 2008.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,804 He did it in chapters. It's pretty fucking wild as a troll
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #337,805 MAYBE as late as 2010.
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Jul 7, 2025 #337,806 I have pooped many links while snorkeling or diving...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,807 cool. I'll give it a dig
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 7, 2025 #337,808 Was it one thread or more?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,809 about 15 posts altogether, spanned a couple of months and was a huge thread. Certainly livened up TK at the time
about 15 posts altogether, spanned a couple of months and was a huge thread. Certainly livened up TK at the time
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #337,810 I can't search there, but it was a really fucking old thread. It may have been lost in one of the many boardfuckery events which has transpired since.
I can't search there, but it was a really fucking old thread. It may have been lost in one of the many boardfuckery events which has transpired since.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #337,811 I think it was while MissManners was still owner.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,812 even she gave me shit for it.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #337,813 I know it was prior to 2012, though, because Eloisel actually hired me to write her a romance story after that, and I ended up refunding her money because I just wasn't clicking with what she wanted.
I know it was prior to 2012, though, because Eloisel actually hired me to write her a romance story after that, and I ended up refunding her money because I just wasn't clicking with what she wanted.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #337,814 And I remember vividly where I was living when she hired me to do that -- a place I haven't lived since 2012.
And I remember vividly where I was living when she hired me to do that -- a place I haven't lived since 2012.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,815 we're still rl friends on FB LOL
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 7, 2025 #337,816 It couldn't have been 2006 to 2010 ,the lost years
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #337,817 rofl
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,818 Morning @realgrimm
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 7, 2025 #337,819 Im reading a jack dancing thread, interesting stuff there
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 7, 2025 #337,820 Stuff i cant mention or jack will get mad
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,821 mention all you want. All my stalkers were called "JackDancers
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,822 I wont get mad
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,823 I have a few here as well
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,824 I was a maniac at TK back in the day. 143,000 posts (3rd highest) and the highest rep/rec
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,825 I have "mellowed" considerably
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 7, 2025 #337,827 Hi x, youre giving jack a break today?
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Jul 7, 2025 #337,830 most EPIC 4th of JULY party is finally over!!:(