I'll drink Turkey, Jack, Makers...for bourbons. Jim Beam is humming bird water.
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Jul 10, 2025 #341,101 I'll drink Turkey, Jack, Makers...for bourbons. Jim Beam is humming bird water.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,812 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 10, 2025 #341,102 I’ve been to keggers and watched badazz bikers swilling Southern Comfort
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,812 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 10, 2025 #341,105 I rarely imbibe in the distilled spirits, but when I do it’s usually clear
Seamajor Reaction score 1,510 Jul 10, 2025 #341,106 I see Rums and their horrible sub derivatives do serious harm, like I’ve never seen.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,812 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 10, 2025 #341,107 I did the stupid teenage overdose on mostly rum and a splash of coke, I hurled a lot and passed out, on the couch.
I did the stupid teenage overdose on mostly rum and a splash of coke, I hurled a lot and passed out, on the couch.
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Jul 10, 2025 #341,108 I can drink whiskey like it's water but I tend to not to do it these days. Wine is my go to.
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Jul 10, 2025 #341,109 They leaned me up against a pole barn, sat me on an old washing machine, and gaffer taped a running garden hose to my torso which splashed ice cold spring water onto my hurling face. I got alcohol poisoning AND hypothermia.
They leaned me up against a pole barn, sat me on an old washing machine, and gaffer taped a running garden hose to my torso which splashed ice cold spring water onto my hurling face. I got alcohol poisoning AND hypothermia.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 10, 2025 #341,111 No, teh Minge
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 10, 2025 #341,112 all three of them, actually
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 10, 2025 #341,113 Especially Suckadicticus
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,812 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 10, 2025 #341,114
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Jul 10, 2025 #341,116 @Frood god dam it I assed yoo a question
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Jul 10, 2025 #341,117 Freends! We have peace in the Middle East and record high stock markets and very low unemployment! Come on libtards! Prove me wrong
Freends! We have peace in the Middle East and record high stock markets and very low unemployment! Come on libtards! Prove me wrong
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 10, 2025 #341,120 Hey. 's goin' on in here? Everybody still shittin' on the floor? 'kay.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Jul 10, 2025 #341,122 6 yoo shit on the floor too? Shit happens!!
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 10, 2025 #341,127 OI!!! SUCKEDADICKTICUS?? Baaaaahahahahahahahaaaa wazzatbypu @Jack
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 11, 2025 #341,129 Duplicitus, who are u gonna stab in the back today ?