Something big and bad is going to happen in Japan
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 11, 2025 #341,641 Something big and bad is going to happen in Japan
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 11, 2025 #341,642 I'm feeling it
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 11, 2025 #341,643 I hope I'm wrong tho
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Jul 11, 2025 #341,645 Lily is in charge of getting racers for the Friday night sperm racing at my house!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,646 LOL you'll end up with blanks
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 11, 2025 #341,647 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© Are you talking about an earthquake that may occur?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 11, 2025 #341,648 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© Are you talking about an earthquake that may occur in Japan??
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Jul 11, 2025 #341,649 H ad ha! She will show up with cheeks puffed out
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 11, 2025 #341,650 And the tidal waves
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 11, 2025 #341,652 What do you think is going to hapoen in Jaoan? @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 11, 2025 #341,653 Yeah, Japan is earthquake central. Not only a quake but a massive tsunami.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 11, 2025 #341,654 A major natural disaster
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 11, 2025 #341,655 Yeah, Japan is earthquake central. Not only a quake but a massive tsunami as a result.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 11, 2025 #341,656 What do you think is going to happen in Japan? @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 11, 2025 #341,658 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© Natural disasters are merciless and humbling.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 11, 2025 #341,659 Solar activity is crazy right now and seismic activity is directly related to that
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 11, 2025 #341,660 Yep you're right.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 11, 2025 #341,661 Can't prevent them either.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 11, 2025 #341,662 They are evacuating several islands in Japan because major swarms of quakes are happening there
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 11, 2025 #341,663 I'd love to visit to Japan but I'm terrified to be honest.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 11, 2025 #341,664 If they're worried too, danger might be around the corner
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 11, 2025 #341,665 @Alticus I live in a chaotic, unsafe country. When I watch Japan videos, it's like I'm seeing another planet
@Alticus I live in a chaotic, unsafe country. When I watch Japan videos, it's like I'm seeing another planet
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 11, 2025 #341,667 @Lily good point
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 11, 2025 #341,668 Yeah, that's right. You live in Brazil. A lot of gore vids and images are from there.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 11, 2025 #341,669 It's not only the violence, it's the whole culture in general
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 11, 2025 #341,670 Starting by the cleanliness of the streets