Look at jaelous Jacqueline raging over a couple adults having an adult conversation. :Sad:
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,731 Look at jaelous Jacqueline raging over a couple adults having an adult conversation.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 11, 2025 #341,732 What do you call lily with just one crUshed high heel on? ….
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,734 Eileen?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,735 Baaaahahahahahahahaha
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,736 and if she was Asian Irene
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Jul 11, 2025 #341,737 BAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 11, 2025 #341,738 What do you call @Alticus when he’s sleeping???
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,740 hmmmm I give up
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,741 ha ha ha ha
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,742 I saw Mad Cow at the carnival yesterday. She was in the guess my weight booth. There was also an ambulance. I guess the barker died of asphyxiation.
I saw Mad Cow at the carnival yesterday. She was in the guess my weight booth. There was also an ambulance. I guess the barker died of asphyxiation.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 11, 2025 #341,743 I seen her too, with a bright red ribbon, the second place pig looked very perpleXed.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 11, 2025 #341,745 Still love me lily?? Remember how I was there to welcome you back with open arms and a bit of crisco?
Still love me lily?? Remember how I was there to welcome you back with open arms and a bit of crisco?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,746 LOL a tub of crisco you mean?
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 11, 2025 #341,748 I just ate 4 peaches, man im gonna crap later
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 11, 2025 #341,749 I didn’t even wash them that’s how tough I am !!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,750 You already have peaches in season? We must be getting some soon then.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,753 I want to see if I can find some in the market
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 11, 2025 #341,754 All we have is cherries right now grown on ONT
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 11, 2025 #341,755 I can’t find any mandarins or clementines anywhere
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 11, 2025 #341,756 Just these oranges where the membrane that houses the orange in its sections is to tough to chew
The Prowler Reaction score 1,642 Location Canada Jul 11, 2025 #341,757 Ontario strawberries are really good.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 11, 2025 #341,758 Very true, actually ANYTHING grown here is very good
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 11, 2025 #341,759 Blueberries are $15 a pint for wild Ontario berries
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 11, 2025 #341,760 I pick the raspberries from the Humber river next soon