Hmmmmm
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 13, 2025 #342,572 I used to get along with Jack until he became two-faced just to fit in with Adam, Fred and pretty much everyone else he can suck up to and follow.
I used to get along with Jack until he became two-faced just to fit in with Adam, Fred and pretty much everyone else he can suck up to and follow.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Jul 13, 2025 #342,573 What a shit show, centered about the latest attention whore. Well at least Weeg and mama get to eat Chinese today
What a shit show, centered about the latest attention whore. Well at least Weeg and mama get to eat Chinese today
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 13, 2025 #342,574 Alright @Jack Do you sincerely want to bury the hatachet?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 13, 2025 #342,575 Alright @Jack Do you sincerely want to bury the hatchet?
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Jul 13, 2025 #342,576 @Seamajor YES!!! And i am STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frood Reaction score 1,637 Location Wootopia Jul 13, 2025 #342,577 I get along with everyone except Joe, Seaboobs, Fat Lily, Locustbug, Fagmin, and a dozen other worthless posters I can't recall atm.
I get along with everyone except Joe, Seaboobs, Fat Lily, Locustbug, Fagmin, and a dozen other worthless posters I can't recall atm.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Jul 13, 2025 #342,579 On top of that you’re stuck and broke, thanks to yourself
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Jul 13, 2025 #342,580 Actually your needed badly at the Cashew. They’re ripping the perv. President
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,583 Morning @Seamajor
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,585 First of a few days off this week. Going to wash the windows, chores and set up the recording studio
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Jul 13, 2025 #342,586 Sounds productive. I’ve got nothing planned, but something will come up
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Jul 13, 2025 #342,587 Actually I like to join Weeg and mama for Chinese
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,588 me too. I can eat Crab Rangoon til heartburn.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,589 now I want to go get takeput
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,590 now I want to go get takeout
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 13, 2025 #342,591 Semen! I hope you're behaving yourself in San Fran
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 13, 2025 #342,592 No walking to the shops without your pants
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 13, 2025 #342,593 I know that shit is legal there
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Jul 13, 2025 #342,594 Still here Scouse. I’ll let ya know when I move. Please stop bugging me to put you up for 6 months
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,595 LOL like he'd ever come to the states
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,596 he'd have to give up bacon with ketchup
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Jul 13, 2025 #342,597 In one week from today Joaquin and I will be in the air.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,599 did you have to buy a seat for her as well, or will they let you have her on your lap
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,600 yeah, adam likes a bfast sammy like that from what he's said in the past