spare me your fake bullshit fantasies.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,871 spare me your fake bullshit fantasies.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 13, 2025 #342,872 Oh there’s the transphobia from the dipstick claiming to have a transgender family member.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,873 Hey, I'm not the one that suicided my gf over a sex change. Sorry.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 13, 2025 #342,874 I'm not as old as you No Yuo scrote!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,875 thats on you, tranny faggot
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,876 you old fat hag. popping 60 this year.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,877 jesus if you were any dumber
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 13, 2025 #342,878 What other self loathing phobic stories has Homo Hitler whispered in your ear @Jack ??
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 13, 2025 #342,879 He probably lied about having trans people in his family. Anything to fit in @Admin.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 13, 2025 #342,880 Who suicided Jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,881 keep "trolling" tranny sucker...you'll find out
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 13, 2025 #342,882 Nope, not popping 60. However you're easily into your 70s
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 13, 2025 #342,883 I’m pretty sure your right Lily he’s pathological
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,884 its interesting when a 60 year old tries to troll other people with theor age. Anything for convenience I guess
its interesting when a 60 year old tries to troll other people with theor age. Anything for convenience I guess
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 13, 2025 #342,885 I’ll find out what Jackmeoff?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,886 its interesting when a 60 year old tries to troll other people with their age. Anything for convenience I guess
its interesting when a 60 year old tries to troll other people with their age. Anything for convenience I guess
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,888 Oh, so you lied when you said you'd be 60 next birthday?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,889 like you lie about everything else?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 13, 2025 #342,890 @Jack You misspelled 'there'. :)
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 13, 2025 #342,891 You have more information about someone that you don’t know?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 13, 2025 #342,893 Admin misses Sidney. They were very close.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,894 and you're psychotic, Mad Cow
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 13, 2025 #342,895 He’s definitely got issues
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,896 That's clear. Little fuck gets triggered at every mention
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 13, 2025 #342,897 I didn't say I would be sixty next birthday.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,898 which need tissues
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,447 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 13, 2025 #342,900