Sure. I'll tell it.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 18, 2025 #345,571 Sure. I'll tell it.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,572 Yes he said you are a stupid small minded twit. Now Gfy if you’re not already.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,573 No respect... not when someone is as beta as you.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 18, 2025 #345,574 I joined here for the fist time and on the second day you got on my case convinced that I was an alt. I told you I wasn't and you decided to troll me using the name "Alticus".
I joined here for the fist time and on the second day you got on my case convinced that I was an alt. I told you I wasn't and you decided to troll me using the name "Alticus".
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,575
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,576 and Admin of course guzzled down any residue of cock within the vicinity
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,577 and why did people think you're an alt?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,578 .......
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,579 @Adam Hitler for Bastard Factory dumbfuck of the year!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,580 ...................
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,581 ..........................
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 18, 2025 #345,582 Not people Adam. You.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,583 in your own time
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,584
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,585 So, no response?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,586
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 18, 2025 #345,587 Everyone else was pretty good with me. You were just the first of the pricks I met.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,591 Can someone provide Admin with a cock to suck, Alti's has gone limp.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,592 Yes Homo Hitler has been proselytizing for gays all morning!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,593 Ok, time for some truth.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,594 See there he goes again!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,595 You were called an alt because you took an unhealthy interest in past forum feuds and shenanigans
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,596 Truth?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,597 This is not something a noob would do typically.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,598 You still to this day are regarded as a phony and only accepted by the forum outcasts, Lily, Admin etc
You still to this day are regarded as a phony and only accepted by the forum outcasts, Lily, Admin etc
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 18, 2025 #345,599 Clear things up?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,820 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,600 Wow look at the Sherlock Holmes powers of deduction on Homo Hitler!