I think Adminge is broken.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,242 Location Chicagoland Jul 18, 2025 #345,931 I think Adminge is broken.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jul 18, 2025 #345,932 Have you ever had your poosy clipped and cleaned @Admin. ??
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,830 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,934 But @Reggie_Essent You don't get it Piggly is coming back!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,830 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,936
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,830 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,937 Either he really is coming back, or this is the bestest most awesomest troll ever, I think if Flannel was here he would be jelly of this amazing genius troll!
Either he really is coming back, or this is the bestest most awesomest troll ever, I think if Flannel was here he would be jelly of this amazing genius troll!
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,242 Location Chicagoland Jul 18, 2025 #345,938 I think Flannel dieded. Anyway, have any of the hobos reached out to see if you're OK?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,242 Location Chicagoland Jul 18, 2025 #345,939 I mean, you've been here on station for a long time. It's probably not healthy, man.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,830 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,940 I have not yet begun to troll.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 18, 2025 #345,942 @Admin. I think you accidentally told the truth just then. No, you have not yet begun to troll. You'd have to fucking learn how first.
@Admin. I think you accidentally told the truth just then. No, you have not yet begun to troll. You'd have to fucking learn how first.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,830 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 18, 2025 #345,943 That's very interesting!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,449 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 19, 2025 #345,944 Adminge suckles teh cawk.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 19, 2025 #345,945 Admin is more excited than a kid at Christmas
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 19, 2025 #345,946 1 more sleep admin
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 19, 2025 #345,947 Hes getting a straight jacket in his stocking
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #345,948 LOL I see he howled lomg into the night
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #345,949 what a fucking moron
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #345,950 Morning Fred.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #345,952 those three need to be dimembered.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #345,953 Alticus is just a disingenous coward. LOL he thought he was "trolling" me yesterday when the three of them flooded the SB with their bullshit
Alticus is just a disingenous coward. LOL he thought he was "trolling" me yesterday when the three of them flooded the SB with their bullshit
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 19, 2025 #345,954 Good morning all :)
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #345,956 Hahaha it's the Cowardly Lion. How you doing, you disingenouous backstabbing fuck?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 19, 2025 #345,957 Admins breakdown is quite entertaining, im enjoying it jack. Morning alt
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #345,958 You grow up, you faggot little baby
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #345,959 Admins breakdown IS quit entertaining Fred. A grand reflection on the Three Stooges.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #345,960 Alt as the Cowardly Lion, Admin as the Tin Man and Lily as Fat Dorothy.