LOL @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© its funny
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #346,111 LOL @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© its funny
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 19, 2025 #346,112 LOL indeed
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Jul 19, 2025 #346,113 Seablings is talking about innie twiglet, @Fredricka ?? Gross
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 19, 2025 #346,114 I think hes trying to clear the sb frood
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #346,115 Hey X gmorning...what's Valoro?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #346,117 since you wouldn't tell me and said "ask X" kindly btfo
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Jul 19, 2025 #346,119 Are you chatting with the creepy old geezer, Seablings T Candyvan, Jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #346,122 Yes @Frood
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #346,126 I guess my main concern is how I'm going to break even in the store today given the current demography
I guess my main concern is how I'm going to break even in the store today given the current demography
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #346,127 not about a 10 year old troll someone did
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #346,129 See? You got a one track mind
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 19, 2025 #346,131 Hes saying youre a spaz Seamajor
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #346,132 a little of everything. But especially 2 foot 6 inch thick ejaculating dildoes
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #346,134 Hiya Weeg!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 19, 2025 #346,136 Seamajor rushes over to jacks shop like a whippet
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #346,138 Really what? about the dildoes? no, thats a joke.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jul 19, 2025 #346,140 But the store is a gift shop, art gallery, bath and body, socks, soap knick knacks, anything I think will sell
But the store is a gift shop, art gallery, bath and body, socks, soap knick knacks, anything I think will sell