wtf is with the sb flooding?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Jul 20, 2025 #346,801 wtf is with the sb flooding?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 20, 2025 #346,802 With videos?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Jul 20, 2025 #346,803 yeah. when I do it everyone yells at me
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 20, 2025 #346,804 I dunno, I'd disable them if it was upto me... it's irritating having to scroll past them
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 20, 2025 #346,805 @realgrimm has sacrificed him in the ban thread!!! Noooooooooo
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 20, 2025 #346,806 @realgrimm has sacrificed himself in the ban thread!!! Noooooooooo
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 20, 2025 #346,807 X'ypoo too
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 20, 2025 #346,808 I might have to join my fallen e-brethren
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 20, 2025 #346,809 Dont do it adam!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jul 20, 2025 #346,810 C6 just does those vids to annoy us, he just makes a real spaz out of himself
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Jul 20, 2025 #346,811 OBAMA the GREAT DIVIDER is going to PRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Jul 20, 2025 #346,812 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 20, 2025 #346,813 LOL I was only messing Fredricka, I know I'm needed here.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 20, 2025 #346,815 Obongo is never going to jail Weeg.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 20, 2025 #346,817 Grimm just self-dieded in the ban thread, he will be back soon.
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Jul 20, 2025 #346,818 OMG!!!! RIP @realgrimm yoo will be missed and thought of often
LotusBud Reaction score 7,798 Location Portugal Jul 20, 2025 #346,819 @Weeg, please don't stroke out getting yourself worked up over fake news.
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Jul 20, 2025 #346,820 @Lotte Skoring lol its not fake! Look it up. Its allover the news here!! Buh Bye Obama the Great Diivider!!
@Lotte Skoring lol its not fake! Look it up. Its allover the news here!! Buh Bye Obama the Great Diivider!!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 20, 2025 #346,821 Morning @LotusBud
LotusBud Reaction score 7,798 Location Portugal Jul 20, 2025 #346,822 Boa tarde, @Alticus. 4:22pm here! Rise and shine!
LotusBud Reaction score 7,798 Location Portugal Jul 20, 2025 #346,824 @Weeg, it's all over the news you are being fed because the innernets know you're a flippin MAGAt. FAKE news. Like I said.
@Weeg, it's all over the news you are being fed because the innernets know you're a flippin MAGAt. FAKE news. Like I said.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 20, 2025 #346,825 SHut up Lotus ffs.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 20, 2025 #346,826 TDS suffering moron.
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Jul 20, 2025 #346,827 @LotusBud incorrect! TDS!!!! Yoo got it BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 20, 2025 #346,829 Good morning Pee Wee Shirley, who’s oppressing your dumb ass today?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 20, 2025 #346,830 Good morning Pee Wee Shitlerwho’s oppressing your dumb ass today?