I have videos disabled in sb
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2025 #347,551 I have videos disabled in sb
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2025 #347,552 you wanted something?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2025 #347,553 besides cock?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 21, 2025 #347,554 Ahhh, the shitbaggery saga
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,853 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2025 #347,555 I’m not your intern Jack Meoff.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,853 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2025 #347,556 I just post the evidence and let my viewers come to their own conclusions
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2025 #347,557 guess you are my intern Minge.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,853 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2025 #347,558 Back on the drugs and alcohol again, I see.
Frood Reaction score 1,647 Location Wootopia Jul 21, 2025 #347,559 Admin drinks semen from dual fleshly wine sacks...kept in their purses.
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 21, 2025 #347,560 @Jack yoo still support these leftards? Thay are poison!!!!
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 21, 2025 #347,561 Admina is a transitioning mentally ill she/it
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,853 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2025 #347,562 You’re killing yourself Jack.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2025 #347,563 I am? How am I "killing myself"?
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 21, 2025 #347,565 TRUMP is the only hope for America!!
Frood Reaction score 1,647 Location Wootopia Jul 21, 2025 #347,566 Trump is just a man. I like what he does sometimes but not others.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2025 #347,567 He's not a king, he's just the same As anyone I know He scares me so When he's cold and dead, will he let me be? Does he love - does he love me too? Does he care for me?
He's not a king, he's just the same As anyone I know He scares me so When he's cold and dead, will he let me be? Does he love - does he love me too? Does he care for me?
Frood Reaction score 1,647 Location Wootopia Jul 21, 2025 #347,568 All men and women are flawed. I certainly am... (wait for it....)
Joe Reaction score 2,879 Jul 21, 2025 #347,571 so @Weeg seems to think only MAGA & Project 2025 can save his country.
Joe Reaction score 2,879 Jul 21, 2025 #347,572 because that's what Trumo represents and the policies he's promoting.
Joe Reaction score 2,879 Jul 21, 2025 #347,573 because that's what Trump represents and the policies he's promoting.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,853 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 21, 2025 #347,574 Nothing personal, but Weeg is a retard.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2025 #347,576 Morning backstabber.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jul 22, 2025 #347,577 Morning all!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2025 #347,579 Nice reveal yesterday. That makes you and admin creepers in your little three muskateers group.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jul 22, 2025 #347,580 Not a very good look. And you WHINED to BF yesterday. What a pussy.