That thing is uglyyyy
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 24, 2025 #348,512 Ha ha, you mean I should consider another shade of lipstick???
Krisspiss Reaction score -58 Location Zimbabwe Jul 24, 2025 #348,513 You’re beautiful X,don’t let the jealousy get to you
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,857 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 24, 2025 #348,516
Krisspiss Reaction score -58 Location Zimbabwe Jul 24, 2025 #348,518 C’mon Admin, you can’t be a sissy everyday
Krisspiss Reaction score -58 Location Zimbabwe Jul 24, 2025 #348,519 Biggy said the ship is docking and he’ll be here any minutes
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,857 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 24, 2025 #348,521 I see.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,857 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 24, 2025 #348,522 It’s a long long time since I’ve slept.
Krisspiss Reaction score -58 Location Zimbabwe Jul 24, 2025 #348,523 Grab your favourite stuffed cock and catch a nap
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 24, 2025 #348,524 RIP Hulkster!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 24, 2025 #348,525 Weeg and HULKSTER are one for today! Keep wrastling in HEAVEN!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 24, 2025 #348,528 Major Starlink outage, my Internet was down for a few hours
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 24, 2025 #348,529 Major solar storms affecting the satellites
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Jul 24, 2025 #348,530 Hey! Shitbags! Where the fuck are you all?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 24, 2025 #348,531 I'm here, pee stain
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,143 Location Medina, Washington Jul 24, 2025 #348,532 He sais shitbag, not perverts who look at 16-year-old girls, Epstein Jr.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,143 Location Medina, Washington Jul 24, 2025 #348,533 He said, "shitbag," not perverts who look at 16-year-old girls, Epstein Jr.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,143 Location Medina, Washington Jul 24, 2025 #348,534 He said, "shitbags," not perverts who look at 16-year-old girls, Epstein Jr.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 24, 2025 #348,535 Nobody called you, Sabu. go back to rickshaw duty
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,857 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 24, 2025 #348,536 I can see the sun from home
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 24, 2025 #348,537 Are you a Starlink satellite @Admin. ?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,857 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 24, 2025 #348,538 I think if I was, wouldn’t I have burst into flames and fallen back to earth by now?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 24, 2025 #348,539 Mebbe
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Jul 24, 2025 #348,540 Flynnie had to edit her one-liner three times.