1,000,000 Post Thread

I got all her meds in her and her E collar is on so she cant lick the suture. shes not a very happy camper at the moment
 
yes. I have a few days off this next two weeks so it should be quick and smooth for recovery
 
she is. It was a "happy death" though. wife was there, her bf was there and a few other friends. grief is a healthy process when surrounded by loved ones.
 
I told her the door was open here and to come stay, eat, sleep, process any time she needed to. This was her first do and they were very close
 
For some reason I can't get Hulk Hogan's death out of mind. I was such a huge fan of him in the 80's.
 
He meant a lot to a lot of people. Wrestling may have been "fake" but the story and the heroes were real.
 
The fires from Canada have increased breast cancer? ffs what a load, it’s only been bad two years