I only as because the gift shop in our hospital charges insane money for stuff. lol
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jul 26, 2025 #349,321 I only as because the gift shop in our hospital charges insane money for stuff. lol
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jul 26, 2025 #349,322 I only ask because the gift shop in our hospital charges insane money for stuff. lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jul 26, 2025 #349,323 there's no mass market stuff at all. It's all small vendors and artisans.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jul 26, 2025 #349,324 ha ha ha
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jul 26, 2025 #349,325 Take care Jack.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jul 26, 2025 #349,326 I got some stuff to do here and then have to step out for a bit.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jul 26, 2025 #349,327 It's a nice store. People comment about how nice it smells when you first walk in and how much diversity there is in the product offerings.
It's a nice store. People comment about how nice it smells when you first walk in and how much diversity there is in the product offerings.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jul 26, 2025 #349,328 Cool. Nice chatting with you
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jul 26, 2025 #349,329
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 26, 2025 #349,332 “ Take care Jack. Today at 6:33 PM Alticus @ Alticus: I got some stuff to do here and then have to step out for a bit. To”
“ Take care Jack. Today at 6:33 PM Alticus @ Alticus: I got some stuff to do here and then have to step out for a bit. To”
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 26, 2025 #349,333 Translation FUCK OFF JACK!!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 26, 2025 #349,334 I’m gonna say it anyways @Lily
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 26, 2025 #349,335 HI!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 26, 2025 #349,337 Alticus and JACK made’d up.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Jul 26, 2025 #349,341 fun to watch this
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 26, 2025 #349,342 Hiya buddy!!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 26, 2025 #349,343 Did you know you’re my sunshine?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 26, 2025 #349,345 Alticus told you to fuck off in a nice way Jacky boy hmmmmmm.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 26, 2025 #349,346 Take care Jack. Today at 6:33 PM Alticus @ Alticus: I got some stuff to do here and then have to step out for a bit. To
Take care Jack. Today at 6:33 PM Alticus @ Alticus: I got some stuff to do here and then have to step out for a bit. To
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 26, 2025 #349,348 It's cute that he's your sunshine.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 26, 2025 #349,349 Oh yes Lily!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 26, 2025 #349,350 I may steal him from Alticus if he isn’t careful