I'm glad that gets to you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 25, 2025 #366,361 I'm glad that gets to you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 25, 2025 #366,362 Seethe, little bitch
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,363 Hahahaha
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,365 Whatever you say Pinocchio.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,366 @Lily Of course he is. I just caught him lying again.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,367 What else are you lying about Jack?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,368 Your marriage? Job? Age?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,369 Hahahaha!!!!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Aug 25, 2025 #366,370 Is it only jack that has to spell everything correctly?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,371 Take care all got some Pizza Pops to eat. After those I'm going to eat his wife out.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,372 See ya Pinocchio!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Aug 25, 2025 #366,373 Pizza pops look gross, make yourself a nice pasty next time
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,374 @Fredricka Well, I have to agree with you on that one.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Aug 25, 2025 #366,375 And they say english food is bad.....
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,376 I've never considered it bad. You guys make great pun food and candy.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,377 I've never considered it bad. You guys make great pub food and candy.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Aug 25, 2025 #366,379 English food has a bad reputation
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,380 I corrected it. My mother visited England when I was younger and brought me home some Thorton's toffee or something. Fucking delicious.
I corrected it. My mother visited England when I was younger and brought me home some Thorton's toffee or something. Fucking delicious.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,381 Also some Punch and Judy toothpaste? lol
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Aug 25, 2025 #366,382 Yes pub food is amazing these days
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,383
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,384 Sorry I meant thumbs up.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Aug 25, 2025 #366,385 I havent heard of punch and judy toothpaste
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,386 Neither did I until I got it. This is what it looks like today I guess.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,387 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Aug 25, 2025 #366,388 Kids toothpaste, i stopped buying it for mine because they ate it
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Aug 25, 2025 #366,389 Dont you have toffee there?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Aug 25, 2025 #366,390 That's what I did! Ate the toothpaste too. lol