Rats and bats, on the other hand...
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 27, 2025 #367,741 Rats and bats, on the other hand...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 27, 2025 #367,743 we dont have rats
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 27, 2025 #367,744 Fuckers chewed the plastic drums and got into the corn
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 27, 2025 #367,746 we have raccoons which are probably worse
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 27, 2025 #367,747 @X I did even better, I got posion
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 27, 2025 #367,748 and fischer cats
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 27, 2025 #367,749 @X I did even better, I got poison
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 27, 2025 #367,750 which hunt pet cats
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 27, 2025 #367,751 Poisoned corn for the rats, poisoned bananas for the bats
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 27, 2025 #367,752 Problem solved
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 27, 2025 #367,757 Howler monkeys are doing a comeback
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 27, 2025 #367,759 After they almost got wiped out by yellowe fever
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 27, 2025 #367,761 I stay away from wild animals
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 27, 2025 #367,762 @X rats I kill with no mercy. Bats, I don't like, but lately, they've become a real pest
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 27, 2025 #367,764 They get into the warehouses and shit over everything
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 27, 2025 #367,765 They destroy equipment
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 27, 2025 #367,766 And they transmit a lot of diseases
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 27, 2025 #367,768 Can't have them around
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,840 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 27, 2025 #367,769 I have a couple bats that live next door sometimes in the evening I’ll see them come out and buzz around the immediate area before taking off to look for flies
I have a couple bats that live next door sometimes in the evening I’ll see them come out and buzz around the immediate area before taking off to look for flies
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 27, 2025 #367,770 bats are pretty cool. we have houses for them on some of the telephone poles