Imma round up the people at VF to come vote for him
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Aug 28, 2025 #367,921 Imma round up the people at VF to come vote for him
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,922 awesome. I'ma change my vote again
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Aug 28, 2025 #367,923 I bet he had smoke coming out of his ears when he read the thread this morning
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,924 Snowflake dish it out, but cry like street shitters when it’s thrown back at ten
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,925 Snowflakes dish it out, but cry like street shitters when it’s thrown back at ten
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,926 Snowflakes dish it out, but cry like street shitters when it’s thrown back at them
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,927 You sound angry.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Aug 28, 2025 #367,928 The only person crying is ADMINGE
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,929 and he's bleeding out of every orifice. It's like a crimson fountain of cry.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Aug 28, 2025 #367,930 I have to go and i was so enjoying admin post shitting :( laters
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,931 aww. take care. be well,
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,932 and see not an "admin sucks cock" in any post in that exchange. EXEMPLARY!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,933
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,934
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,935
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,936 …
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,937 Jackie and Street Shitter are crying their eyes out!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 28, 2025 #367,938 A goose named Fred
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,939 @Jack does your significant others really make you stay in a menstrual hut, during that time of month?
@Jack does your significant others really make you stay in a menstrual hut, during that time of month?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,942 Says the guy who's been bleeding from every orifice all morning. What's yours go when you become a spuytin duyvel?
Says the guy who's been bleeding from every orifice all morning. What's yours go when you become a spuytin duyvel?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,943 Says the guy who's been bleeding from every orifice all morning. What's yours do when you become a spuytin duyvel?
Says the guy who's been bleeding from every orifice all morning. What's yours do when you become a spuytin duyvel?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,944 Probably makes you mop it up is my guess.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,945 Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,947 Look at Jacqueline make up bullshit and giggle about it like the child he and his ilk always do
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,948 You're too easy little girl.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,949 And I don't care either way.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,950 Hahahahahahahahahahaha