:Whaaa:
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,951
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Aug 28, 2025 #367,952 Why would me and jack be crying? Did we meltdown over a few votes?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,953 @Fredricka welcome back street shitter, @No One is here too you two can play with your shit together!
@Fredricka welcome back street shitter, @No One is here too you two can play with your shit together!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,954 hahahaha
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,955 Admin is so pithy. Thpeaking thtrictly for him.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,957 hahahaha
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,958 Hahahahahahahahaha
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,960 Why Theamajor? Did I miththpeak or thomething?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,962 you theem pithy as well. Thumthing you conthumed?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Aug 28, 2025 #367,963 Adwhinge is EXTREMELY frazzled sea, thats very perceptive of u for a change
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,964 Hahahahahahahaha
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #367,965 Careful asswipes or I’ll use my double secret powers to humiliate you all! Beahahahahaha!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,967 Usually he's trying to give Frood a pear necklace.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,968 Usually he's trying to give Frood a pearl necklace.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Aug 28, 2025 #367,972 Im trying, but admins tantrum hascluttered up the place too much
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,975 The usual.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,976 This BOTM award has him all up in it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #367,977 He certainly demonstrates daily why he deserves it though.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Aug 28, 2025 #367,978 It really does jack
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 28, 2025 #367,979 As admong's manpon leaking again?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 28, 2025 #367,980 Is