Hahahaha oh no not emojis!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #368,041 Hahahaha oh no not emojis!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,042 You seemed to like it when you were doing it, crybabby hypocrite
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #368,043 Look at my Snowflakes, see how they cry, poor babies are just too high strung.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #368,044 @Jack have you asked your doctor if hormone replacement therapy is right for you?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,045 Admin. said: @Jack have you asked your doctor if hormone replacement therapy is right for you? Click to expand... Admin sucks cock.
Admin. said: @Jack have you asked your doctor if hormone replacement therapy is right for you? Click to expand... Admin sucks cock.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #368,046 @No One Broken hearts are for assholes, Lily doesn’t want you, you emotional cripple. Go play with your turds.
@No One Broken hearts are for assholes, Lily doesn’t want you, you emotional cripple. Go play with your turds.
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Aug 28, 2025 #368,047 @Admin. well yoo try out yoor new VAGJJ yet?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,048 Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Good one @Weeg
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,049 He's test driving it this morning. Seems to be leaking fluid from somewhere
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Aug 28, 2025 #368,050 Hey Adminge! Did you read how the Trannie Shooter lamented that he wished he wasn't Trans anymore?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,051 Maybe he needs a dilation rod so it doesnt seal shut and ruin everything....
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Aug 28, 2025 #368,053 Poor little freak couldnt afford to have his balls chopped off
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,054 If he wants to not be trans he couldve just stopped wearing his sisters panties. Easy peasy.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,055 If he wanted to not be trans he couldve just stopped wearing his sisters panties. Easy peasy.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #368,056 Keep those tears flowing my little snowflakes!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #368,057
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #368,058 Cry for me, just do it, do it now! I command you!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #368,059
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Aug 28, 2025 #368,060 ADMINA balls he had chopped off are on she/its mantle!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,061 They're in a jar by the door.
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Aug 28, 2025 #368,063 BAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH ADMINA!!! Where yoo go?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,064 He needed to change his rod I think.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 28, 2025 #368,065 JACK, isn’t your wife trans? Would eXplain the burly fingers
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 28, 2025 #368,067 Don’t you defend a trans right to pee with children??
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,068 0 for 3 little man. Go troll someone who gaf
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,069 How's the tent holding up?