:Happy5:
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Aug 28, 2025 #368,162 I might give bigfoot a few too while im at it, just because. Thats the way the cookie crumbles
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,163 LOL @Bigfoot
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 28, 2025 #368,165 LMAO!! My girlfriend caught me cutting plywood in the basement because it’s raining out and now I’m in the backyard hiding cause she’s so mad LOL
LMAO!! My girlfriend caught me cutting plywood in the basement because it’s raining out and now I’m in the backyard hiding cause she’s so mad LOL
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Aug 28, 2025 #368,167 The fuck am I supposed do ? It’s raining and I have an order to fill
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Aug 28, 2025 #368,170 Why do men do shit like that? Get outside. Im angry on her behalf
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #368,175 I see my precious snowflakes are still caterwauling in impotent rage
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #368,176
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #368,177 Dance little monkeys dance!
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Aug 28, 2025 #368,178 You are funny, X. I ued to have a hammock out back where I would hide at such times. ;)
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #368,179 Hi Street Shitter!
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Aug 28, 2025 #368,180 You still tantruming, Adminge?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2025 #368,181 Hey Jack have you sold your imaginary gift shop yet?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Aug 28, 2025 #368,182 Hi adwhinge, hows it going?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Aug 28, 2025 #368,185 No, shes been bleeding today, all over the place
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,187 Looks like his crossdressing session ended.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,188 It was nice to have the static die down for awhile.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Aug 28, 2025 #368,190 will be nice when he wins the award