Lets Roll!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,022 Fuck Charlie Kirk.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Sep 23, 2025 #385,023 I’m loaded with 3 deliveries and it’s dropping spitlets
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,025 I'm just loaded.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Sep 23, 2025 #385,026 X!! I need CHINA food delivery!!!!!!
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Sep 23, 2025 #385,027 BAD ASS! America is the SANDMAN to its ENEMIES!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,028 Weeg said: Ask Lily how spamming worked out for her. Click to expand... Seems to have worked out just fine, you little rat assed feeb.
Weeg said: Ask Lily how spamming worked out for her. Click to expand... Seems to have worked out just fine, you little rat assed feeb.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Sep 23, 2025 #385,029 Jack said: Seems to have worked out just fine, you little rat assed feeb. Click to expand... Old HOMO says WHAT?
Jack said: Seems to have worked out just fine, you little rat assed feeb. Click to expand... Old HOMO says WHAT?
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,400 Location Texas Sep 23, 2025 #385,031 We got another Rage quitting Mod
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,032 oh no! what happened
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 23, 2025 #385,033 Maybe, I know this sounds crazy but what if moderators were allowed to moderate?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,034 Imagine there's no heaven. I wonder if you can.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 23, 2025 #385,035 Here at BF most moderators are janitors and can only really move stuff to misplaced meltdowns. That was always pretty clear with me.
Here at BF most moderators are janitors and can only really move stuff to misplaced meltdowns. That was always pretty clear with me.
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,400 Location Texas Sep 23, 2025 #385,036 What if we had no moderators?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 23, 2025 #385,037 Maybe that's for the best. I dunno.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 23, 2025 #385,038 If it gets to crazy, people can make their own decisions about the site.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 23, 2025 #385,039 If it gets too crazy, people can make their own decisions about the site.
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,400 Location Texas Sep 23, 2025 #385,040 No Mods... Ill take care of any issues.
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,400 Location Texas Sep 23, 2025 #385,044 One thing that will not happen is fucking up forums and threads.............. MELTDOWN
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 23, 2025 #385,045 <~~Marked safe from today’s rapture.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,046 LOL but I actually love this idea. you're going to have a lively inbox
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,047 mostly from Weeg
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,582 Location Bompton Sep 23, 2025 #385,050 Lily is gonna make his inbox implode